Browse our Catalog for hundreds of math Activity Objects to review the learning objectives and performance objectives.
View the AC Math Scope for a list of Activity Objects organized by strand, concept, title and type.
AC Math provides teachers with an instructional solution that promotes math mastery through dynamic, interactive learning. Unlike other programs developed for print, AC Math was developed as a digital solution to take full advantage of the online environment and cutting-edge instructional tools such as interactive whiteboards.
AC Math contains:
- Hundreds of Activity Objects (AOs) in grades 6-12
- An individual Teacher Guide for each AO
- Online end-of-activity assessments for each AO
- Activity sheets that can be printed for whole-class instruction
- My Adaptive Space for managing students and assignments
- Clear and intuitive assessment reports by student and assignment
- State standards, textbook, and Common Core alignments
- Online or onsite product training
AC Math can be presented on Interactive Whiteboards, used by small groups and assigned to individual students. Students can be assigned any math AO from grade 6 through high school (Algebra 2) depending on the learning needs, allowing teachers to truly differentiate instruction.
Adaptive Curriculum has a variety of dynamic Activity Objects that are available in both Spanish and English.
Adaptive Curriculum's solutions are designed with the teacher in mind providing a variety of classroom teaching tools, including activity sheets, teacher guides, assessments and more!
Flexible and adaptable to multiple teaching situations, Adaptive Curriculum puts teachers in control.
Adaptive Curriculum online and onsite professional development training services are designed to get teachers up and running quickly.