AC Science provides teachers with an instructional solution that promotes science mastery through dynamic, interactive learning. Unlike other programs developed for print, AC Science was developed as a digital solution to take full advantage of the online environment and cutting-edge instructional tools such as interactive whiteboards.
AC Science contains:
- Hundreds of Activity Objects (AOs) in grades 6-12
- An individual Teacher Guide for each AO
- Online end-of-activity assessments for each AO
- Activity sheets that can be printed for whole-class instruction
- My Adaptive Space for managing students and assignments
- Clear and intuitive assessment reports by student and assignment
- State standards, national standards, and textbook alignments
- Online or onsite product training
AC Science can be presented on Interactive Whiteboards, used by small groups and assigned to individual students. Students can be assigned any science AO from grade 6 through high school depending on the learning needs, allowing teachers to truly differentiate instruction.