Support your ELL students with AC Math and AC Science
The AC ELL Solution:
- Reinforces vocabulary with an online glossary
- Deepens language mastery with activity repetition
- Provides written and verbal instruction so students see and hear words in English
- Is accessible from home for additional instruction
- Works well in small groups where native and non-native speakers can work together to help each other
Resources to Support the Teachers of ELL Students
Adaptive Curriculum's solutions were built to engage all types of learners and to facilitate differentiated instruction. In addition to all of the support and resources for ELL students, Adaptive Curriculum provides:
- ELL Teacher Guides for each content area, complete with tips and strategies for using Adaptive Curriculum with non-native speakers
- Training Webinars and on-demand video tutorials
- Workshops that promote the use of hands-on mathematical and scientific thinking to target instruction
Activity Objects in Spanish!
Teachers now have the option to provide supplemental instruction to students in both Spanish and English.